Latest News: (updated October 27, 2022)
Out of an abundance of caution, the Little Rock Zoo will move all birds indoors for the next week after Avian flu (HPAI) was found recently in Madison County.
Masks are no longer required at the Little Rock Zoo.
Café Africa is open! We have hamburgers, sandwiches, salads, drinks, cold treats and hot deserts! You can dine-in or take your meal out to enjoy.
The Safari Trader Gift Shop is open and is ready for you to shop! Stop by any time to purchase your souvenirs, gifts, and other special items. Our Arkansas Diamond Express Train is also re-opened for fun and making memories!
The Zoo is open from 9-4:00pm, with last admission at 3:30pm.
Memberships are available for purchase at the Zoo. We do encourage the purchase of Zoo memberships online before your visit, to allow time for processing. You may use your online receipt as proof of your membership purchase. Your permanent membership card will be available at the Zoo gates soon after your purchase.
The Zoo is now accepting and honoring coupons, free passes, discounts, and reciprocal Zoo memberships.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets to the Zoo are paid at the gate.
We’ve enhanced sanitation and reduced touch points to keep you safe and provide a great guest experience.
Helpful information when visiting the Zoo:
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been set-up throughout the Zoo.
- Café Africa, the train, Safari Trader Shop and the Over-the-Jumps Historic Carousel are now open.
- While outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the Zoo, outside food and drinks may enjoyed in the picnic area outside the Zoo’s Entry Plaza.
- An online map will be available on phones by scanning a QR code at entry. Paper maps are still available.
- All restrooms will be open, and will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Wheelchairs are strollers and are available for rent and will be disinfected before and after each use.
- Guests under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Other important Information:
- Tickets for non-members/general public must be purchased at the Zoo gate.
- The Zoo is accepting reciprocal membership agreements for free or reduced-price admissions.
- Free coupons and passes are now accepted.
- Reservations for catering are available on a limited basis.
- Group sales and reservations are now re-opened.
The Wildest Value in Town!
Memberships support the Zoo's efforts to promote conservation and education. It is the perfect way to benefit humans and animals, alike!
1 Zoo Drive
Little Rock, AR 72205
Hours of Operation
9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Last admission 4 p.m.
Zoo grounds close at 4:30 pm
Sign up to stay up-to-date on the latest zoo news, upcoming events and deals.