Zoo to LIBRARY OUTREACH Policies:
REGISTRATIONS / RESERVATIONS
- Pre-registration is required at least 4 weeks in advance
- Pre-payment is required for all programs. CREDIT CARD PAYMENT PREFERRED.
- Check payment may be accepted in lieu of credit card. Check must be received by the zoo within two weeks of program booking.
- If the check is not received within the two week time-frame, or if the check is returned form the financial institution for any reason, the program will be removed from the calendar. In order to get back on the calendar, you must go through the reservation process again.
- A confirmation letter will be issued ONLY after the credit card or check payment has cleared.
- Library programs are 45-minute programs for a maximum of 80 attendees (any combination of children and adults).
- In the case of extra attendees (either children or adults) that cause the participant number to go over 80, a $5.00/person fee will be charged. An invoice for extra attendees will be sent to the booking organization within one week of delivery of the paid program.
- There is a limit of 3 of the same library programs delivered per day at any one institution.
- There is a $25 fee for each additional library program booked at the same site on the same day as long as it is the same program and using the same animal ambassadors.
- If two or more distinct types of library programs are booked at the same institution for the same day, each program will be booked as a distinct program at the rate of a single program along with appropriate Animal Ambassador Fees.
- NO refunds are given for cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the program.
- For cancellations made more than 14 days prior to the program, an 80% refund will be given.
- A 10% administrative fee will be charged for each case of program changes (program cancellations are not considered changes - this fee does not apply to cancellations).
- The Little Rock Zoo reserves the right to cancel a program due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions and/or animal or personnel issues. In the event Little Rock Zoo cancels, we will make every effort to schedule an alternate program date. However, we cannot guarantee availability of make-up dates. If the Little Rock Zoo cancels a program for any reason, a FULL REFUND will be given.
If you have special circumstances that need to be considered when registering for a Zoo to LIBRARY OUTREACH PROGRAM, call 501.661.7229 to speak with the Education Department Reservationist. Additional fees may apply to special requests. Little Rock Zoo reserves the right to recognize or deny any special requests upon review.